Thyme has taken and will continue to take care that all information, in so far as this is under its control, provided on this website is true and correct. However, Thyme shall not be responsible for, and therefore disclaims any liability for, any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the use of or reliance upon any information, links or service provided through this website.
There is no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, regarding the information or any aspect of this service. Any warranty implied by law is hereby excluded except to the extent such exclusion would be unlawful.
- Investors should take cognisance of the fact that there are risks involved in buying or selling any financial product.
- The value of financial products can increase as well as decrease over time, depending on the value of the underlying securities and market conditions.
- Illustrations, forecasts or hypothetical data are not guaranteed and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
- Prior to selecting a financial product or fund, it is recommended that investors seek specialised financial, legal and tax advice.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern any claim relating to or arising from the contents of this website.
Past performance is not a reliable indication of future performance
CFA Institute GLOBAL INVESTMENT PERFORMANCE STANDARDS Provision 4.A.35
“FIRMS MUST disclose if the performance from a past firm or affiliation is LINKED to the performance of the FIRM”
“Substantially all of the investment decision makers are employed by the new or acquiring firm”
Performance shown prior to 31 December 2017 represents results achieved by the investment team while it was part of Pan-African Asset Management
Conflict of interest policy
Thyme to act honestly, fairly, with due care, skill and diligence. Policy available on request.